- Referenced in 46 articles
- more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery software from SAS has been the tool ... almost every industry and government sector. JMP links powerful statistics with interactive graphics, in memory ... table of numbers. With JMP, you can be more efficient, tackle difficult statistical problems, communicate ... data analysis to a whole new level. JMP offers a seamless interface to the unparalleled...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- learn other statistical software, namely Excel, JMP, Minitab), and SPSS and can be used...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Statistics, with applications using R, MINITAB and JMP by R.S. Kenett and S. Zacks with...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- XPP-VC: A C compiler with temporal partitioning...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MANET is for exploring data, whether raw data...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Rserve: a fast way to provide R functionality...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- iPlots eXtreme: next-generation interactive graphics design and...