- Referenced in 3 articles
- Implementation of the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov method for solving the first-order ice sheet ... implemented the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov (JFNK) method for solving the first-order ice sheet ... Newton method. While a diverse set of test cases show that our JFNK implementation ... combination of Picard and JFNK and the use of homotopy methods...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a set...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- ML: Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- ABAQUS user-defined UMAT and VUMAT. UMAT: Warning...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FiPy: A Finite Volume PDE Solver Using Python...