- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...