- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- input to these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- both with respect to the logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- this toolbox was to provide an interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- many others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based ... involve changes to the way the program interacted with the user I’d just ... make. However, changes that affected the interaction of QEPCAD and the user, or changes that...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Light: an overview. HOL Light is an interactive proof assistant for classical higher-order logic ... both the implementation and interaction language; in HOL Light’s case this is Objective CAML...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- ways for a particular package to interact with other Trilinos packages. It also offers...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms ... iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between the two and the resulting effect...