- Referenced in 13544 articles
- applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to the WordNet hierarchy. Each meaningful concept ... provide on average 1000 images to illustrate each synset. Images of each concept are quality ... offer tens of millions of cleanly sorted images for most of the concepts...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints. This paper presents a method ... extracting distinctive invariant features from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between ... scene. The features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide ... large database of features from many images. This paper also describes an approach to using...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- network trained on more than a million images from the ImageNet database . The pretrained ... network can classify images into 1000 object categories, such as keyboard, mouse, pencil, and many ... feature representations for a wide range of images. The network has an image input size...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields ... well as quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- labeled subsets of the 80 million tiny images dataset. They were collected by Alex Krizhevsky ... dataset consists of 60000 32x32 colour images in 10 classes, with 6000 images per class ... There are 50000 training images and 10000 test images. The dataset is divided into five ... test batch, each with 10000 images. The test batch contains exactly 1000 randomly-selected images...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- which arises in X-ray crystallography, diffraction imaging, astronomical imaging, and many other applications...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Database: 126 people (over 4,000 color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions and occlusions ... U.A.B. It contains over 4,000 color images corresponding to 126 people’s faces ... women). Images feature frontal view faces with different facial expressions, illumination conditions, and occlusions...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- normalized and centered in a fixed-size image. It is a good database for people...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- including text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics and medical applications. Many...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- database of over 40,000 facial images of 68 people. Using the CMU (Carnegie Mellon ... University) 3D Room, we imaged each person across 13 different poses, under 43 different illumination ... database. In this paper, we describe the imaging hardware, the collection procedure, the organization...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- This is achieved by relying on integral images for image convolutions; by building...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- database is a large database of facial images, divided into development and sequestered portions...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Faces’), contains a set of face images taken between April 1992 and April ... University Engineering Department. There are ten different images of each of 40 distinct subjects ... some subjects, the images were taken at different times, varying the lighting, facial expressions (open ... facial details (glasses / no glasses). All the images were taken against a dark homogeneous background...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- point clouds from stereo cameras, stitch images together to produce a high resolution image ... entire scene, find similar images from an image database, remove red eyes from images taken...