- Referenced in 13544 articles
- range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Signal Processing and ICALAB for Image Processing are two independent demo packages for MATLAB that...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- provides a useful front-end for image-processing and computer vision applications. We developed this ... that were then becoming popular for image processing (specifically, those representations are heavily aliased...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists...
SIPI Image Database
- Referenced in 63 articles
- maintained primarily to support research in image processing, image analysis, and machine vision. The first...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- synthesis, denoising, and compression of signals and images. The toolbox lets you explore wavelet properties ... applications such as speech and audio processing, image and video processing, biomedical imaging...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- versions. The first, [unprocessed], consists of images for five of the objects that contain both ... object and the background. The second, [processed], contains images for all of the objects...
Image Processing Toolbox
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Matlab IPT: Image Processing Toolbox™ provides a comprehensive set of reference-standard algorithms, functions ... apps for image processing, analysis, visualization, and algorithm development. You can perform image analysis, image ... processors, GPUs, and C-code generation. Image Processing Toolbox supports a diverse set of image ... toolbox supports workflows for processing, displaying, and navigating large images...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Scikit-image: image processing in python. scikit-image is a collection of algorithms for image...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- graphics, ﬂuid and combustion simulation, image processing, and computer vision. Hamilton-Jacobi and related PDEs...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Design, and Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, to appear...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- numerical experiments and examples from image processing...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- languages to enable rapid prototyping of image-processing algorithms. Fiji facilitates the transformation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- related to Optimal Transport for signal, image processing and machine learning...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Support System) is a raster/vector GIS, image processing system, and graphics production system. GRASS contains ... programs and tools to render maps and images on monitor and paper; manipulate ... raster, vector, and sites data; process multi spectral image data; and create, manage, and store...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- important task in medical image processing. It refers to the process of aligning data sets ... studies). A large number of methods for image registration are described in the literature. Unfortunately ... that are commonly used to solve medical image registration problems. The modular design of elastix ... application. The command-line interface enables automated processing of large numbers of data sets...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- IPOL Journal · Image Processing On Line. IPOL is a research journal of image processing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- constant Mumford-Shah model. For vector-valued images, our approach is significantly faster than ... methods. This allows us to process images with high-dimensional codomains such as multispectral images...