- Referenced in 47 articles
- ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The ITPACK project at The University of Texas ... involves the development of research-oriented mathematical software, based on iterative algorithms, for solving large ... development of a computer package of subroutines known as ITPACK 2C which is available ... present mathematical software package. The 2C version of ITPACK for scalar computers and a version...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- recent research-oriented software package developed as part of the ITPACK Project is called “NSPCG...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Yale Sparse Matrix Package (YSMP). The Yale sparse...