- Referenced in 47 articles
- ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The ITPACK project at The University of Texas ... computer package of subroutines known as ITPACK 2C which is available to the scientific community ... Features of the ITPACK routines include the adaptive determination of the iteration parameters and realistic ... iterative processes. An important application of ITPACK 2C is for use as solution modules...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- software package developed as part of the ITPACK Project is called “NSPCG” since it contains...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large sparse linear systems by adaptive accelerated iterative...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Yale Sparse Matrix Package (YSMP). The Yale sparse...