- Referenced in 1 article
- numerous ciphers, including the AES finalist Serpent, ICEPOLE, COCONUT98, Chaskey, CTC2, and 8-round ... improve differential-linear attacks on ICEPOLE and on 8-round DES, and to explain published...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- spongent: A Lightweight Hash Function. This paper proposes...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CBEAM: efficient authenticated encryption from feebly one-way...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- McOE: A Family of Almost Foolproof On-Line...