- Referenced in 3 articles
- traffic is self-similar with the Hurst coefficient that changes in the interval...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 97. Real discrete fast Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Pysal: A python library of spatial analytical methods...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- sapa: Spectral Analysis for Physical Applications. Software for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- R package fracdiff: Fractionally differenced ARIMA aka ARFIMA...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SELFIS (SELF-similarity analysIS) is a java-based...