- Referenced in 57 articles
- toric geometry and string theory, like the computation of Hodge data and fibration structures...
- Referenced in 1 article
- form of this decomposition using the Helmholtz-Hodge theorem and showed that any divergence-free ... Squire modal decomposition of the linear stability theory (Buffat and Le Penven...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...