- Referenced in 0 articles
- package PortfolioEffectHFT: High Frequency Portfolio Analytics by PortfolioEffect. R interface to PortfolioEffect cloud service ... backtesting high frequency trading (HFT) strategies, intraday portfolio analysis and optimization. Includes auto-calibrating model ... more information on the PortfolioEffect high frequency portfolio analytics platform...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...