- Referenced in 277 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics for the biobjective traveling purchaser problem (2TPP...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- word hits, combined with a new heuristic for generating gapped alignments, yields a gapped BLAST...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- authors as a high-level heuristic that adaptively controls several low-level knowledge-poor heuristics ... only cheap, easy-to-implement low-level heuristics, we may achieve solution quality approaching that...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- independent set algorithms and the application of heuristic designed to insure the quality...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- gravitational search algorithm. In recent years, various heuristic optimization methods have been developed. Many ... been compared with some well-known heuristic search methods. The obtained results confirm the high...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- practice. Feasibility Pump (FP) is a heuristic scheme for finding a feasible solution to general ... somehow blind) with more clever rounding heuristics. In particular, we investigate...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- based on a strategy which combines two heuristics. This ILUT factorization extends the usual...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Optimizer. This work proposes a new meta-heuristic called Grey Wolf Optimizer (GWO) inspired ... results compared to these well-known meta-heuristics. The paper also considers solving three classical...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan heuristic for solving the traveling salesman problem. Computational experiments...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover, the user...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MEANS: A new local search heuristic for minimum sum of squares clustering. A new local ... search heuristic, called J-Means, is proposed for solving the minimum sum of squares clustering ... local optimum is reached. The new heuristic is compared with two other well-known local ... search heuristics, K- and H-Means as well as with H-Means+, an improved version...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- effort has been devoted to developing heuristics for this problem. The decomposition problem...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- cutting planes, column generation, and primal heuristics. ABACUS supports the Open Solver Interface (Osi) developed...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Slope heuristics: overview and implementation. Model selection is a general paradigm which includes many statistical ... multiplicative factor: the “slope heuristics”. Theoretical works validate this heuristic method in some situations ... twofold. First, an introduction to the slope heuristics and an overview of the theoretical ... practical difficulties occurring for applying the slope heuristics. A new practical approach is carried...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- overview of local search including neighborhoods, heuristics, and metaheuristics, the book presents the architecture ... variety of applications, arranged by meta-heuristics. It presents scheduling applications, along with the background...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- modeling layer; advanced branching heuristics (accumulated failure count, activity); many search engines (parallel, interactive graphical...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- package LiteRed is described. It performs the heuristic search of the symbolic IBP reduction rules...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- predictive performance. The second is a more heuristic graphical approach that can be used...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations. Regina is a software package for studying ... literature some of the key algorithms, heuristics and implementations that are central to Regina ... performance. These include the all-important simplification heuristics, key choices of data structures and algorithms...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Rank-two relaxation heuristics for MAX-CUT and other binary quadratic programs The Goemans--Williamson ... proposed approach leads to continuous optimization heuristics applicable to MAX-CUT as well as other ... code based on the rank-two relaxation heuristics is compared with two state ... algorithm, as well as with a purely heuristic code for effectively solving a particular...