- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 788 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 4258 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The EPANET Programmer’s Toolkit is a collection...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2132 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2762 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- WaterNetGen is an EPANET extension for automatic Water...