- Referenced in 104 articles
- software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral fans associated ... ideals. The maximal cones of a Gröbner fan are in bijection with the marked reduced ... certain subcomplex of the Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ... which are useful in the study of Gröbner bases, initial ideals and tropical geometry...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Computing Groebner Fans of Toric Ideals. The monomial...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Moreover, it contains algorithms for computing Gröbner fans, Gröbner complexes and tropical varieties. For example...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 2307 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...