- Referenced in 105 articles
- software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral fans associated ... ideals. The maximal cones of a Gröbner fan are in bijection with the marked reduced ... certain subcomplex of the Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ... which are useful in the study of Gröbner bases, initial ideals and tropical geometry...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Computing Groebner Fans of Toric Ideals. The monomial...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Moreover, it contains algorithms for computing Gröbner fans, Gröbner complexes and tropical varieties. For example...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 2489 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...