- Referenced in 764 articles
- multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- resampling methods appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition, by Ludwig Fahrmeir ... book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version 1, by Ludwig Fahrmeir...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- FlexMix implements a general framework for finite mixtures of regression models using the EM algorithm ... Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based clustering...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R”, Wood ... introduction to linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects of the system design...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects models. This is the implementation of lme4...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Vector Generalized Linear and Additive Models , Vector generalized linear and additive models, and associated models...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- failure time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares for serially ... spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- describe methods for solving general linear rational expectations models in continuous or discrete timing with...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- GENMOD procedure fits generalized linear models, as defined by Nelder and Wedderburn (1972). The class ... generalized linear models is an extension of traditional linear models that allows the mean ... Many widely used statistical models are generalized linear models. These include classical linear models with ... linear models for multinomial data. Many other useful statistical models can be formulated as generalized...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional density estimation, receiver ... longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Stata command glm - Generalized linear models. glm fits generalized linear models. It can fit models...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- goes to logistic regression and generalized linear models. It has discussions of response and predictor...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Extending the linear model with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. Linear ... Linear Model with R surveys the techniques that grow from the regression model, presenting three ... framework: generalized linear models (GLMs), mixed effect models, and nonparametric regression models. The author ... topics that include GLM diagnostics, generalized linear mixed models, trees, and even...