- Referenced in 3403 articles
- prefer the old format. For a general overview of the Repository, please visit our About...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data ... kernel smoothing, and hence smoothing problems in general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general n by n matrix A. It is most ... solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real symmetric, real ... banded, real symmetric tridiagonal, special real tridiagonal, generalized real, and generalized real symmetric matices...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning and an application to boosting. In the first ... studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... cases, but applicable to a considerably more general class of learning problems. We show ... weak learning algorithm. We also study generalizations of the new boosting algorithm to the problem...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- based on the inherent mathematical properties of generalized complex numbers that enable first-derivative information ... However, when second-derivative information is desired, generalized complex numbers are not sufficient. Higher-dimensional ... extensions of generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce accurate second-derivative...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very much problem-driven. Examples...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- that are relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code can solve more than...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- partially for being so, so that in general ”Algol” refers to dialects of Algol...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions ... form, reduction of a symmetric-definite/Hermitian-definite generalized eigenproblem to standard form, the symmetric/Hermitian, generalized...