- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Linkages: A tool for the construction of multivariate...