- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DQGMRES: a direct quasi-minimal residual algorithm based...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CMRH: A new method for solving nonsymmetric linear...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...