- Referenced in 9 articles
- provides a large number of linear transforms including Gabor and wavelet transforms along with routines...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- UODV: Improved algorithm and generalized theory. Uncorrelated Optimal...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Cohn-Kanade AU-Coded Facial Expression Database...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- In this document we present the desing package...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...