- Referenced in 457 articles
- further developed and extended with a GUI and named MATCONT. It contains some features which...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- third party software such as the GUI libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost Graph Library...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface (GUI...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This version of SPLIDA will...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- processing, and integrates with various databases on GUI toolkits such...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- wrapped in a modern, intuitive, and flexible GUI and user environment, with extensive capabilities...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Furthermore, it helps building Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for mathematical procedures by providing sophisticated data...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- interactive data visualization and use of GUI toolkits. Flexible, embeddable interpreters to load into your...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- click, courtesy of accompanying software (LFA) and GUI (xlfa). The studies...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- proof assistant to provide its own GUI, and providing a uniform appearance for diverse proof...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- model in CSPL, a Graphical User Interface (GUI) is available to specify all the characteristics...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- both from the command line and as GUIs (”point-and-click” graphical user interfaces...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- making use of universally available web GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces), the server circumvents the problem...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- interactively, using the Graphical User Interface (GUI) or a menu system. The GUI may also...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- scientific data visualizer. It provides a powerful GUI to ease the visualization process ... pipeline graphically with a Tkinter-based GUI. The browser should work for any Python script...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- configuration can be controlled via a remote GUI. The configuration can be even changed...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- GUI-HDMR; A Software Tool for Global Sensitivity Analysis. GUI-HDMR is a freely available...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- provides a flexible graphical user interface (GUI) that lets the user analyse the experimental data...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- researchers for rapid prototyping, and a GUI front-end developed for knowledge discovery ... examples of its use been given. The GUI offers an environment wherein the fundamental tools...