- Referenced in 30 articles
- GEMM-Based Level 3 BLAS concept utilizes the fact that it is possible to formulate ... Fortran 77 of the GEMM-based level 3 BLAS are structured to reduce effectively data ... memory hierarchy. Second, the GEMM-based level 3 BLAS performance evaluation benchmark is a tool ... different implementations of the level 3 BLAS with the GEMM-based model implementations...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 784: GEMM-based level 3 BLAS: portability and optimization issues. This companion article discusses ... optimization issues of the GEMM-based level 3 BLAS model implementations and the performance evaluation ... different platforms. Each of the GEMM-based routines has a few machine-dependent parameters that...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GEMMW: A portable level 3 BLAS Winograd variant...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RECSY and SCASY library software: Recursive blocked and...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 1 article
- DTRSYL - solve the real Sylvester matrix equation....