- Referenced in 9 articles
- preconditioner uses an energy-minimizing coarse space and can be constructed from an assembled sparse ... denoted Generalized Dryja, Smith, Widlund (GDSW). The implementation is based on [Heinlein, Klawonn, Rheinbach, SISC...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Belos provides next-generation iterative linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Albany/FELIX: A parallel, scalable and robust finite element...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Amesos2 and Belos: Direct and Iterative Solvers for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ShyLU: A Hybrid-Hybrid Solver for Multicore Platforms...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- MueLu is an extensible multigrid library that is...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Albany is an implicit, unstructured grid, finite element...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Elmer/Ice: Open Source Finite Element Software for Ice...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ISSM Ice Sheet System Model: ISSM is the...