- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory ... GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... GAP language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching for studying groups...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. The BLAST ... combined with a new heuristic for generating gapped alignments, yields a gapped BLAST program that ... approximately the same speed per iteration as gapped BLAST, but in many cases is much...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions to the computer algebra system GAP and to numerical ... brief description of the package numericalsgps, a GAP package designed to work with numerical semigroups...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- documents sets out to bridge the semantic gap between internal notions of proof given...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- sequence alignment through sequence weighting, position-specific gap penalties and weight matrix choice...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with graphs and groups, and is primarily designed ... GRAPE functions are written entirely in the GAP language, except for the automorphism group...
GAP Character Table Library
- Referenced in 50 articles
- GAP Character Table Library. The usefulness of GAP for character theoretic tasks depends ... character tables in the GAP table library. Of course, this library is ”open...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library. The package contains the GAP Character Table...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- GAP-Manual: 5.2 Constructing the set of all numerical semigroups containing a given numerical semigroup ... This is achieved by constructing the special gaps of the semigroup, and then adding each...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers in nonassociative algebra with a computational tool ... loops and group-theoretical algorithms of GAP. The package also expands GAP toward nonassociative structures...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- most other packages for computer algebra, like GAP. If you would like such a user ... interface, the current version of GAP comes with an interface to CARAT, which enables...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit gap compression and referentiation (à la LINK), intervalisation...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- these applications. Unfortunately, there currently exists a gap between the compiler community and embedded applications ... that has been designed to fill this gap. This suite has been constructed through...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- geography, meteorology and engineering. STAMP bridges the gap between the theory and its application; providing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Semigroups package is a GAP package containing methods for semigroups, monoids, and inverse semigroups, principally ... efficient methods than those available in the GAP library (and in many cases more efficient...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- homological algebra library for use with the GAP computer algebra system, and is still under...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- However, CMQV enjoys the security proof under gap Diffie-Hellman assumption as indicated...