- Referenced in 10 articles
- author compared and analyzed the pseudorandom number generators that are delivered with off-the-shelf ... examined, and the Tausworthe and lagged-Fibonacci routines from the previous article are updated...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- tests of randomness-- tests that many random number generators fail. In particular, all congruential generators ... generators, such as shift register and lagged Fibonacci. On the other hand, generators that pass ... several important applications, notably in cryptography and number theory-- for example, establishing probable primes, complexity...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- RComp: A Mathematica package for computing with recursive...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SFCGen: A framework for efficient generation of multi...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...