- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- OSIRIS: A three-dimensional, fully relativistic particle in...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Flexible, multiplatform, Particle-in-Cell (PIC) simulation tool...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- QuickPIC is a highly efficient, fully parallelized, fully...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...