- Referenced in 8 articles
- Symbolic computation of Fenchel conjugates. Convex optimization deals with certain classes of mathematical optimization problems ... notions in convex optimization are the Fenchel conjugate and the subdifferential of a convex function ... symbolic mathematics by describing the Maple package fenchel, which allows for the symbolic computation ... symbolically reproduce computations for finding Fenchel conjugates and subdifferentials for numerous nontrivial examples found...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- various objects from convex anlysis including Fenchel conjugates and subdifferentials. We are actively working...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Robust optimization made easy with ROME We introduce...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...