- Referenced in 1455 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear ... BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- connected with INTLIB, INTLIB 90 and INTOPT 90 which are the authors’s software ... mentioned problems in FORTRAN 77 resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines which can be used...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- logically Cartesian meshes. The package of Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed to provide...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- LAPACK. The software is written in Fortran 90. Because Fortran 90 offers many utility functions...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- library of Fortran 77 (compatible with Fortran 90) and Matlab codes accompanying the book...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- more or less similar form in Fortran 90. Other ACRITH-XSC features have been specifically ... some typical examples. Differences to Fortran 90 are noted where appropriate. A complete sample program...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- there are additional facilities within a Fortran 90 implementation that include the ability to identify...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- software package in FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- HOMPACK90 is a Fortran 90 version of the Fortran 77 package HOMPACK...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GALAHAD, a library of Fortran 90 packages for largescale nonlinear optimization. The library particularly addresses...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- from Matlab environment, or as a Fortran 90 subroutine that may be linked with ... accepts real and complex matrices, whereas the Fortran version is available in the four standard ... double precision, complex, double complex). A Fortran 90 parallel implementation is also provided...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- modeling plasma based accelerators. Developed in Fortran 90, the code runs on multiple platforms (CrayT3E...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- interfaces are compatible with Fortran (77,90) and C. FEAST is both a comprehensive library...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- with INTBIS (Algorithm 681), and a Fortran 90 module to use the library to define...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- structured FORTRAN with features from FORTRAN 90. The aim of the present paper...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- notations and features not available in Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- AD01, a Fortran 90 code for automatic differentiation. We describe the design of a Fortran...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Details of an implementation -- the Fortran 90 package QPA in the forthcoming GALAHAD library...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for the time integration of systems of partial differential...