- Referenced in 4 articles
- solved. We are applying the FETI-DP (Finite Element Tearing and Interconnecting) method ... mechanics. A structural simulation using a FETI-DP algorithm was awarded an ACM Gordon Bell ... world. Unfortunately, the classical FETI-DP method does not scale well beyond 10K processor cores ... Inexact FETI-DP methods, have shown a much better parallel scalability, and scalability...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- GeoPDEs: a research tool for isogeometric analysis of...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Salinas: a scalable software for high-performance structural...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- The implementation is based on the Adaptive-Multilevel...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- G+Smo (Geometry + Simulation Modules, pronounced ”gismo”) is...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...