- Referenced in 12 articles
- combined finite-discrete element method (FDEM). FDEM is an innovative numerical technique that combines ... failure processes in rock. In particular, FDEM offers the ability to explicitly model the transition...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- FDEM: How we make the FDM more flexible than the FEM. The finite difference element ... method (FDEM) is a black-box solver for the solution of systems of nonlinear elliptic...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- inception, the combined finite-discrete element method (FDEM) has made remarkable strides in becoming ... tool within the field of Computational Mechanics. FDEM was developed to effectively “bridge ... hybrid multi-physics platform, based on FDEM, for the simulation of solid material behavior complemented ... solid interaction. In HOSS, several newly developed FDEM algorithms have been implemented that yield more...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FDEMtools: a Matlab package for FDEM data inversion. Electromagnetic induction surveys are among the most...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- In the iterative linear solver package LINSOL several...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- UDEC (Universal Distinct Element Code) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Nike2D: an implicit, finite deformation, finite element code...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A two-dimensional grouting model considering hydromechanical coupling...