- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RWPM: A software package of shooting methods for...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The SIGMA package is a set of FORTRAN...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...