- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DFL - Derivative-Free Library: A software library for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- HYSDEL allows modeling a class of hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...