- Referenced in 6 articles
- which we develop an EM-algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation. The properties of the overall...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parametric proportional hazard models using the EM-Algorithm. Proportionality restrictions can be imposed...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 139. Maximum likelihood estimation in a...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Event history analysis with R. With an emphasis...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package geepack: Generalized Estimating Equation Package. Generalized...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- bs: A new package for the Birnbaum-Saunders...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- R package snowfall: Easier cluster computing (based on...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...