- Referenced in 747 articles
- underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor ... those that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables ... algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics a Q&A module...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second ... Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools for meshing ... snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex CAD geometries, and for pre- and post-processing. Almost...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- subgradient methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge of the geometry of the data observed in earlier...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- software for dynamic diagram drawing and automated geometry ... theorem proving and discovering. As a dynamic geometry software, GEX can be used to build ... build dynamic logic models which can do reasoning themselves. 1) Geometry Expert ... generate readable proofs for mant geometry throerms. 2) By dynamic visual models, we mean models...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- general purpose software package for the geometry and dynamics of an interface has been extracted...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- investigate the dynamics of nonlinear flows in moderately complex geometries. The aim of stability calculations...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Prolog that offers a standard dynamic geometry environment and uses the symbolic capabilities of CoCoA ... consists of the link between the dynamic geometry paradigm and a symbolic approach to automatic...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- exploring geometrical knowledge that integrates dynamic geometry software (DGS), automatic theorem provers...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- engine for other programs which produce dynamically changing geometry. Geomview can display objects described...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- KeTCindy --- Linkage between Dynamic Geometry Software and TeX graphics capabilities --- Though TeX has become ... Maple, Matlab, Maxima, Scilab, etc.) or dynamic geometry software (like GeoGebra, Cinderella, etc.) to compute...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- method for Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method ... geometric diagram editor, MMP/Geometer is an intelligent dynamic geometric software tool which may be used ... interactively by combining the idea of dynamic geometry and methods of automated diagram generation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- also provides interfaces for dynamic load balancing, sophisticated geometry representations, and other features. Some properties...
Electronic Geometry Textbook
- Referenced in 8 articles
- geometric textbook knowledge management system. Electronic Geometry Textbook is a knowledge management system that manages ... enable users to construct and share dynamic geometry textbooks interactively and efficiently. Based ... been developed for users to create geometry textbooks with automatic checking, in real time ... geometric theorem prover and an external dynamic geometry software package, the system offers the facilities...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- theorem prover with the dynamic geometry drawing tool GeoplanJ developed at CNAM. GeoView ... verified with Coq theorem prover. A dynamic figure is automatically associated to mathematical formulas...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- gallery. Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics, SFB Transregio 109. The central goal of the SFB/Transregio ... research on the discretization of differential geometry and dynamics. In both fields of mathematics ... common idea of our research in geometry and dynamics is to find and investigate discrete ... together scientists from the fields of geometry and dynamics, to join forces in tackling...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- proving capabilities to standard dynamic geometry systems A prototype for a web application designed ... geometric diagrams created with the commercial dynamic geometry systems Cabri, The Geometer’s Sketchpad...