- Referenced in 39 articles
- Eviews supports general statistical analysis and econometric analyses...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- SHAZAM is powerfully simple software for econometricians, statisticians...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Features: Autobox has a complete set of forecasting...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm AS 256: The distribution of a quadratic...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The distribution of a linear combination of chi...