- Referenced in 38 articles
- framework for model reduction and the generalized inverses of singular and rectangular matrices. In this ... both the Moore-Penrose and the Drazin inverses are involved. As a consequence this approach...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Krylov subspace methods were derived for Drazin-inverse solution of consistent or inconsistent linear systems...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Singular Library freegb.lib: Compute two-sided Groebner bases...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Singular: Letterplace - A singular 4-1-3 subsystem...