- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...