- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis ... with datasets from the book ”Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)” by Gelman, Carlin, Stern ... Rubin. Not all datasets yet, hopefully completed soon...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to the WordNet hierarchy. Each meaningful concept...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from the textbook Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for Venables and Ripley’s MASS , Functions and datasets...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ParaView was developed to analyze extremely large datasets using distributed memory computing resources ... supercomputers to analyze datasets of terascale as well as on laptops for smaller data...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- subsets of the 80 million tiny images dataset. They were collected by Alex Krizhevsky, Vinod ... Nair, and Geoffrey Hinton. The CIFAR-10 dataset consists of 60000 32x32 colour images ... training images and 10000 test images. The dataset is divided into five training batches ... images from each class. The CIFAR-100 dataset: This dataset is just like the CIFAR...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- calculation over extremely large datasets. The arrival of MapReduce provides a chance to utilize commodity...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- components: (i) a publicly available dataset of images together with ground truth annotation and standardised ... measured by performance on the VOC datasets, along with the limitations and weak points ... performance of submitted algorithms on the VOC datasets we introduce a number of novel evaluation...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- construction of classifiers from imbalanced datasets is described. A dataset is imbalanced if the classification...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database of human segmented natural images and its application...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- datamining and knowledge acquisition from large datasets. The paper presents results of experiments using several ... artificial and real-world datasets. The results demonstrate that DistAl compares favorably with other learning...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Collection (KONECT), a project to collect network datasets in the areas of web science, network ... last decades many such datasets are now openly available. The KONECT project thus ... goal of collecting many diverse network datasets from the Web, and providing ... collection of over 160 network datasets, consisting of directed, undirected, unipartite, bipartite, weighted, unweighted, signed...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets. The approach, discussed in Cressie and Johannesson...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- frequent graph-based pattern mining in graph datasets and propose a novel algorithm called gSpan...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- enjoys many desirable properties. Using real-world datasets, we demonstrate that LOF can be used...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- ROBPCA yields more accurate estimates at noncontaminated datasets and more robust estimates at contaminated data ... outliers. We apply the algorithm to several datasets from chemometrics and engineering...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- especially suited for learning from large datasets. Our approach also extends to non-linear kernels...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- library of deep learning models and datasets designed to make deep learning more accessible...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- little as 1% of a large dataset for its explicit evaluation. To generate this nonlinear ... surface, the entire dataset is used as a constraint in an optimization problem with very ... small randomly selected portion of the dataset, is better than that of a conventional support ... surface that explicitly depends on the entire dataset, and much better than a conventional...