- Referenced in 1608 articles
- coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Datalog has found new application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- present, and share data. Excel 2003 includes a new set of integrated XML tools, enhanced...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness. It runs on all major operating systems ... multiple languages). It includes most SQL:2008 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- library which facilitate the integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP) are matched...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building ... parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used in application codes...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- feature is the integration of $Z$ with the refinement calculus and data refinement. The overall...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- video processing, and image processing. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate access ... environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Statistical Analysis of Network Data. An integrated set of tools for the representation, visualization, analysis...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- TRANSFAC: an integrated system for gene expression regulation. TRANSFAC is a database on transcription factors ... nucleotide matrices as well as by data on plant sites and factors. Moreover, TRANSFAC ... extended by two new modules: PathoDB provides data on pathologically relevant mutations in regulatory regions ... been extended and are increasingly integrated with the TRANSFAC data sources...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- genotype or CNV calls from raw data). Through integration with gPLINK and Haploview, there...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- mixOmics: Omics Data Integration Project. The package provide statistical integrative techniques and variants to analyse ... transcriptomics, metabolomics or proteomics data) that require an integrative or joint analysis. However, mixOmics...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies an ensemble ... model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- structures and tools for working with structured data sets common to statistics, finance, social sciences ... fields. The library provides integrated, intuitive routines for performing common data manipulations and analysis...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- BioPortal: ontologies and integrated data resources at the click of a mouse. Biomedical ontologies provide ... essential domain knowledge to drive data integration, information retrieval, data annotation, natural-language processing ... support. BioPortal also enables integrated search of biomedical data resources such as the Gene Expression ... ontologies, but also provides support to integrate data from a variety of biomedical resources...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft ... interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- project support environment. The IPSEN project (for Integrated, Incremental, Interactive Project Support Environment) deals with ... Large, and fine-granular data integration inside of one or between two or more working...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SMART 4.0: towards genomic data integration. SMART (Simple Modular Architecture Research Tool ... SMART are centred on the integration of data from completed metazoan genomes. SMART now uses ... genomes in its source sequence databases, and integrates these with predictions of orthology. New visualization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate...