- Referenced in 2 articles
- porous media flow equations based on Darcy`s law, appropriately generalized to account...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...