- Referenced in 17 articles
- family of Lasso variants including Dantzig Selector, LAD Lasso, SQRT Lasso, Lq Lasso for estimating ... Missing values can be tolerated for Dantzig selector and CLIME. The computation is memory-optimized...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SQRT Lasso and Calibrated Dantzig Selector for estimating sparse linear models; (2) Calibrated Multivariate Regression...
- Referenced in 1 article
- which is a version the (Generalized) Dantzig Selector for the case of measurement error (Sorensen...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- R package e1071: Misc Functions of the Department...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ParNes: A rapidly convergent algorithm for accurate recovery...