- Referenced in 19 articles
- family of Lasso variants including Dantzig Selector, LAD Lasso, SQRT Lasso, Lq Lasso for estimating ... Missing values can be tolerated for Dantzig selector and CLIME. The computation is memory-optimized...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SQRT Lasso and Calibrated Dantzig Selector for estimating sparse linear models; (2) Calibrated Multivariate Regression...
- Referenced in 1 article
- which is a version the (Generalized) Dantzig Selector for the case of measurement error (Sorensen...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- R package e1071: Misc Functions of the Department...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...