- Referenced in 4187 articles
- merging”, a well-known algorithm. The entry directs you to Section 5.3.1 of Volume...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- state of optimization software and the search directions which should be considered in the near...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- either the HKM or the NT search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including the Nelder-Mead, multidirectional search...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- terminate at a zero and whether the direction of the zero crossing matters. Do this ... events, and creating a function [value,isterminal,direction] = events(t,y). For the ith event ... this event function and 0 otherwise. direction(i) = 0 if all zeros...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly in expressions, for example to multiply...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- proof in the computer. It’s the direct ancestor of the ”type theoretical” line...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- test was designed to: (1) allow a direct comparison between different algorithms, (2) identify ... face recognition, (4) identify future directions of research, and (5) advance the state...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches for proofs. Otter...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alpha =1.0$ with the ones of directly discretizing classical Fokker-Planck equation, some numerical results...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- original that may proceed in a different direction. QEPCAD and the SACLIB library...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Line Interface Calculation). SLIC is an alternating-direction method for the geometric approximation of fluid ... space dimensional components, one for each coordinate direction. (2) These onedimensional components are composed entirely ... perpendicular to or parallel to that coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations ... right in the coordinate direction under consideration. (4) Because of the completely one-dimensional nature...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- published in 1965, is an enormously popular direct search method for multidimensional unconstrained minimization. Despite...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO was initially developed under the direction of Jay Wright Forrester in the late 1950s...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- possible to compute a negative-curvature direction at a stationary point. The above mentioned modified ... iterations to compute the search direction, where n denotes the number of variables ... method is described that defines a search direction which interpolates between the direction defined ... gradient-type method and a modified Newton direction. Numerical results are given which show...