- Referenced in 2 articles
- block cipher: SNAKE with provable resistance against DC and LC attacks”, in: Proc. 1997 Korea...
- Referenced in 1 article
- robust inversion with a full-bridge current DC-link buck-boost. The substitution ... face of bounded nonlinear and resistive loads. Realistic simulation results obtained with PSIMR software validate...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 798 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MATPOWER is a package of Matlab M-files...