- Referenced in 1616 articles
- reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- crafted” categories of the SAT 2005 competition...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- author is that this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive layers. With the toolbox you can design...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- obtain an algorithm that is Θ(logk)-competitive with the optimal clustering. Preliminary experiments show...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- concludes that GRG codes can be very competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- instances solved, or score in a competition). The excellent performance of SATzilla was independently verified ... Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three gold, one silver and one bronze medal ... including instances from the most recent SAT competition...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- MaxSMT (and, dually, unsat cores) and is competitive as an ordinary SAT and MaxSAT solver...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- standardised evaluation software; and (ii) an annual competition and workshop. There are five challenges: classification...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- challenges of application. The International Planning Competitions have acted as an important motivating force behind ... language, PDDL2.1, that was used in the competition. We describe the syntax of the language...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs such...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- moderately difficult examples the proposed method outperforms competitive tools...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- algorithm is able to provide very competitive results compared to these well-known meta-heuristics...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- some examples, showing that it is very competitive in many situations. This is especially true...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- showed that the resulting algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only ... global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness in terms of efficiency and robustness...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- updating. We show that MACS-VRPTW is competitive with the best known existing methods both...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- modern processor is shown to be cost-competitive with schemes that are based...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- image. In ILSVRC and COCO 2015 competitions, Faster R-CNN and RPN are the foundations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- finalist in the AES competition. The winner, Rijndael, got 86 votes at the last ... fastest version at the time of the competition ran at over 45 Mbit/sec...