- Referenced in 1067 articles
- basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant effort has been devoted to trying...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of the most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- problems are the simplest NP-hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective ... variants of the classical 0-1 knapsack problem will be considered with respect to relaxations...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial problems on linear spaces...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... methodology to solve a variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been ... level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization are able to isolate optimal ... book introduces a method for solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies cutting plane and column...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial problems...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- semidefinite programming (SDP) test problems. The problems are drawn from a variety of applications, including ... control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems. The current version of the library...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Algorithm 39: Clusterwise linear regression. The combinatorial problem of clusterwise discrete linear approximation is defined...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- important and well studied problem in combinatorial scientific computing, and is commonly used to reduce...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- been successfully applied to various combinatorial optimization problems. This metaheuristic is especially useful ... designing heuristic methods for large combinatorial problems that can be partially optimized. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Essence: A constraint language for specifying combinatorial problems. Essence is a formal language for specifying ... combinatorial problems in a manner similar to natural rigorous specifications that use a mixture ... decision variables whose values can be combinatorial objects, such as tuples, sets, multisets, relations, partitions ... forth. Therefore, a problem that requires finding a complex combinatorial object can be specified directly...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Search solver for the quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial optimization problem that arises in many...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Sequential Patterns. The existing solutions to this problem make repeated database scans, and use complex ... poor locality. SPADE utilizes combinatorial properties to decompose the original problem into smaller sub-problems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- class NP. The specification of several combinatorial problems in NP-SPEC is shown...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- efficient technique for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems. However, it is best used in conjunction ... examples from combinatorial optimization for which we specify complex optimization procedures with a few simple...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- implementation of the combinators. Results on numerous problems, including scheduling, resource allocation, sequencing, packing ... procedural languages on a number of combinatorial problems. In addition, a small cc(FD) program...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- offer many natural and accessible mathematical problems of combinatorial nature. We present the foundations ... polytopes), and solve some of these problems. Original results include the enumeration of all hypercube...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial optimization problems using algorithmic skeletons implemented...