- Referenced in 1 article
- bait-prey technologies such as co-immunoprecipitation (CoIP). Bait-prey technologies assay relationships or “interactions ... between protein pairs, with CoIP specifically measuring protein complex co-membership. Analyses of CoIP data ... exhaustive assay of the entire network using CoIP is not always possible. We describe ... stratified sampling scheme to select baits for CoIP experiments when protein complex estimation...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- RRW: repeated random walks on genome-scale protein...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- An automated method for finding molecular complexes in...