- Referenced in 10196 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling ... handle large data sets, you can distribute computations ... data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models ... thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware ... available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- stand-alone Fortran programs for cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated ... DAISY.FOR (computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- clustering, support vector machines, shortest path computation, bagged clustering, naive Bayes classifier...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Spark is a fast and general cluster computing system for Big Data. It provides high...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety ... modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- likelihood analyses, and parallel computation using cluster computers. We discuss an example from gene expression...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data ... very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Spark: cluster computing with working sets. MapReduce and its variants have been highly successful ... large-scale data-intensive applications on commodity clusters. However, most of these systems are built...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Computational cluster validation in post-genomic data analysis. Results: This review paper aims to familiarize...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- workstations up to complete compute clusters and has proven scalability on 10000s of MPI Ranks...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- distributed computational resources (such as supercomputers, compute clusters, storage systems, data sources, instruments, people ... single, unified resource for solving large-scale compute and data intensive computing applications (e.g, molecular...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- supporting arbitrary distance measures and centroid computation. Further cluster methods include hard competitive learning, neural...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- dimensionality reduction for offline clustering of users and rapid computation of recommendations. For a database...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- package snowfall: Easier cluster computing (based on snow). Usability wrapper around snow for easier development ... work in sequential mode, too, if no cluster is present or wished. Package is also...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- package BatchExperiments: Statistical Experiments on Batch Computing Clusters. Extends the BatchJobs package to run statistical ... experiments on batch computing clusters. For further details see the project web page...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- separate JAGS instances) or via distributed computing clusters such as those provided by snow...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- normal distributions as a tool for robust clustering and classification under the common assumption ... model and the number of groups. Parallel computation ... used on multicore PCs and computer clusters, when several models have to be fitted. Differently...