- Referenced in 9969 articles
- modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted ... algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Breiman and Cutler’s random forests for classification and regression. Classification and regression based...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- large range of problems, including text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Additionally, as each problem includes a specific classification that is designed to be useful...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- competition and workshop. There are five challenges: classification, detection, segmentation, action classification, and person layout...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- hints on the distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, besides giving...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- open source library for large-scale linear classification. It supports logistic regression and linear support...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- problems of various kinds including as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression and survival trees. An implementation...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- described. A dataset is imbalanced if the classification categories are not approximately equally represented. Often...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- problems of choice or of multi criteria classification on set A of actions. It constructs...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- attractive framework for the design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning ... favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SimpleMKL can be applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering (one-class classification ... multiclass classification. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm converges rapidly and that its efficiency ... some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- package caret: Classification and Regression Training. Misc functions for training and plotting classification and regression...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- learning algorithm to improve k-nearest neighbor classification by learning a generalized Euclidean metric Equation ... especially for nearest neighbor classification...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Autoclass - A Bayesian Approach to Classification. We describe a Bayesian approach to the unsupervised discovery ... maximal posterior probability parameters. We rate our classifications with an approximate posterior probability ... discuss the rationale behind our approach to classification. We give the mathematical development...