- Referenced in 43 articles
- wall-normal direction using Chebyshev series. Time integration is performed using a third order Runge ... numerical method is similar to the Fourier-Chebyshev method used...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- equations, simulated annealing, numerical differentiation, interpolation, series acceleration, Chebyshev approximations, root-finding, discrete Hankel transforms...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- compressed and accelerated by means of Chebyshev series approximation. Our approach has a different conception ... describe a Matlab toolbox which implements Chebyshev-like compression of discrete integral operators...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- standard normal distribution via a series or continued fraction approximation, and it is good ... standard normal distribution via rational Chebyshev approximation. This is related to, and an improvement...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...