- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Algorithm 775: the code SLEUTH for solving fourth...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...